With the Tynor OA Knee Support (Neoprene), you will experience counterforce to correct varus or valgus thrusts and some offloading. Within a few weeks of using it, you’ll notice a reduction in pain. Long-term use can also correct mild to moderate varus/valgus knee deformities. In addition to controlling compression around the knees, the splint also offers rigid side support. As a result, the knee joint can flex and move freely.
1. Knee support provides counter force to correct varus or valgys thrust, allay pain. Also corrects mild to medium vaurs or valgus deformity on prolonged use.
2. Anatomical shape ensure good grip around knee and perfect fitting.
3. Rigid bi axial hinge provides good oofloading action, free flexion movement and mimics natura knee joint.
4. Neoprene helps in better body heat retention, faster pain relief and appealing aesthetics.
5. Easy application & removal, four way stretch ability & compression, ensures no blood flow restriction. Its durable.
Tags: Tynor OA Knee Support (Neo), Tynor OA Knee Support (Neoprene), OA Knee Support (Neo). ankle support (neo)