Tynor Walker Invalid?s is a convenient device to allow the patient to be mobile even with the high degrees of disability, because of old age, nervous disorder, fracture, disease, injury etc. This is designed to provide side to side reciprocating natural gait motion with minimal lift off the floor surface. Ideal for users with limited strength or those that may require maximum stabilization.
1. Provides perfect support to weak patient and strong body provides high load bearing capacity of upto 1. 1. 0 KG.
2. Easy to shift between conventional & reciprocating mode. In reciprocating mode no need to lift the walker,natural walking action and two pods always remain on ground.
3. Foldable depth of 1. 0 cm ensures easy to carry,fold and tarnspport.
4. Anti slip and enhanced grip increases confidence of the user.
5. Easy to adjust height, easy to clean, light weight, excellent aesthetics,long functional life and durable.
Dual Function- Both Reciprocating action & Conventional Action
Foldable depth 10 cm
Strong, anodized Aluminum Body
Its Rust proof,
Ergonomic designing and materials