”Being active is imperative for healthy life. It’s our passionate commitment to let nothing stop you from being active and healthy.“
Health first – that is the underlying message that the COVID-19 pandemic has reasserted. The pandemic has shaken the global economy but has given the world an opportunity to correct decades of under- investment in healthcare.
COVID-19 risk response
During Covid-19 pandemic, there was shortage of protective equipment for medical fraternity in India. In this situation the Government of India decided to import the product, however this was not a long-term solution to handle the pandemic. This was the moment when your company took the lead to contribute and opened its manufacturing units & R&D center to develop the products & fulfill the need of the nation.
Your company successfully chose social welfare over profits by manufacturing face masks & protection coverall kits to stand by the healthcare workers serving the nation and for public safety. Tynor team worked during lockdown on all 6M’s (Quality) through effective collaboration with eminent organizations like DRDO, SITRA and BIS to achieve global standard & certification of the products in record time of 45 days. Till date, Tynor produced more than 2 million of protective products for the people of India.
- Maintain adequate supply of our products in various markets.
- Ensuring overall productivity without compromising on safety protocols
- Employee protection and keeping workplace COVID-19 free.
- Leveraging SAP implemented in April 2020.
- Supply chain protection, ensuring optimum utilization of our factories and working closely with vendors to ensure continuity of supply.
- Continued focus on new product launches.
- Focus on cost optimization and targeting higher productivity.
Board Of Directors & Management Team
Dr. Pushvinder Jit Singh – Managing Director
A first-generation entrepreneur, Dr. P.J. Singh is the key promoter and the main force behind the success of Tynor. An M Pharm. from Punjab University and a PhD from ECU, USA, Dr. Singh earlier worked as a lecturer with Sant Longowal Institute of Pharmacy Punjab and was involved in research projects including “Development of Transdermal Patch for Steroidal drugs (New Drug Delivery System for Controlled Administration of Drugs)”
Dr. Singh mentors R&D, Industrial Engineering, Domestic and International marketing, Human Resources and Finance functions. Dr. P.J. Singh is also affiliated to the following educational institutions. He is
- On the Board of Governors – Maharaja Agrasen University, HP
- On the Board of Directors – Kurukshetra University, Haryana
- On the Board of Studies – PhD Programs, Lovely Professional University, Punjab
- On the Board of Directors – Design & Innovation Center, Punjab University
- On the Board of Advisors – Incubator IIT, Ropar, Punjab, Chandigarh
- On the Board of Advisors – IKP, Hyderabad, Telangana
- On the Board of Governors – ITI, Banur, Punjab
- On the Board of Advisors – Gyan Jyoti Management College, Punjab
- Senior Vice President – Hockey Association, Chandigarh
- Co-Convener Policy Advocacy, Punjab – CII
- Executive Member – Indian Association of Assistive technologies (IAAT)